heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III wang lee hom you rock my world
     November 05, 2007 // 11:16 PM

I freaking love this guy. I think I'll sit here for an hour and just watch his videos. Gosh. This guy is my Chinese version of Jason Mraz. I want to marry him :(

Saturday I spent with my looooovely chinese 1ay tongxue in San Francisco and it was freaking amazing. We met up with our too awesome of chinese teacher on BART and from there on was good times. We were dragged into this little isolated dim sum restaurant and ordered a load of food. Of course when the meal was over, and being Chinese as we are, Zhang Laoshi tried to pay for all of us. We fought for the bill and won. We then went to this little park that had the most darling name: Willie "Woo Woo" Wong. We played around there for a while and went shopping in Chinatown looking for a Chinese bookstore because Zhang Laoshi wanted to buy us books to make up for the lunch she couldn't pay for. She instead just bought us pearl tea when the book searching came out to be hopeless.

When she left, most of us went over to Union Square and shopped for a while. The guys did their thing and the girls took a long time doing theirs. I was pretty fun. We headed back to Berkeley and we ordered some pizza from West Coast Pizza (as if we didn't have enough dim sum to eat) (okay, we didn't :D). We watched Cal beat Washington State and played a good game of Cranium. George and Gannon stayed for a bit watching V for Vendetta and then we moved into talking about The Land Before Time for some reason. After that we went on a Chinese video watching spree.

I basically was passed out after that. The next day I spent making up for what I did.. I studied for Oceanography for about 12 hours, including breaks. I went to bed at 2:30 and woke up at 7:30 to study some more this morning. I am so tired. But it's okay. That's college life.

Now I'm wasting my time listening to Chinese music. Gosh I really wish I were super at this. I need to catch up. Goodbye lovelies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home