heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III
     November 24, 2007 // 9:27 PM

So we got a cat. His name is Francis and he's quite the cute one. He's a crowd pleaser too. Not really, he mostly sleeps the whole day and is really sloth-like. He playfully bites and claws, although I guess we wouldn't think it's very playful. :] Anyways, the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and eventful. Long story short, I've kept myself busy and have learned to appreciate naps (in class or not) and some of the lovely people I've met in Berkeley. The semester is almost done and I wouldn't say it's been one of my best academic friendly semesters, but it's been fun. Stats is getting better believe it or not, but everything else is just kinda bleh. But I guess it's okay because I think grades aren't the only thing important when you're in college. I love love love doing reach! and community service around Berkeley. It's soooo rewarding and I'm really glad I got into all this stuff.

Anyways, it's Thanksgiving break and every time I come back to Milpitas, I love it even more. I missed my friends soooo much. It's always really nice to see people I've grown up with.. people who know more about me than anyone else I see these days. It's a comfort zone. They make me happy and they're such sweet people who care about me and make me laugh. I loooove you people. I can't wait to see everyone again during Christmas. I miss high school when I come home. I miss everything being so easy, and everyone being so relaxed. I miss all our inside jokes and all the hugs I used to give and receive. You guys made me sooo happy this weekend, I love you guys for that. :]

And I guess now I have to take a long break from home again. Time to getting studying, and more of keeping myself busy. Tahoe trip after Christmas anyone? yeaaayuh.



.. I still love you very very much. I'm so sorry. I'll miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home