heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III 快樂
     November 02, 2007 // 11:23 PM

So school isn't going that great for me, but I'm trying to not think about it. Statistics is really killing me. I keep trying to study harder and I keep thinking I'm going to do better and then when I get the tests, I just snap. It's so terrible. I make really dumb mistakes that I shouldn't be making and I keep freezing up and getting nervous. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll be making regular visits to office hours.

Anyways, that's all I'll be saying about school. I need to stop worrying and be more confident in myself!

So I think the thing that makes me happiest at school is going to Chinese. I feel sooooo productive and rewarded every time I go. I feel like I learn so much and it makes me so excited for studying abroad next year. I can't wait to make something of what I've learned. Sitting in a class room and doing nothing isn't enough for me. I love learning it. My teacher is so great and everyone in the class is lovely! We're all going to go eat dim sum tomorrow with our teacher, Zhang Laoshi. Geez. It's really Chinese class that is keeping me sane and not making me go out of my mind.

Today I went outreaching with Outreach. It was really fun. It was nice seeing the students actually so into it. I totally took for granted all the special counseling we got in high school from Ms. Young. I'm so happy I'm doing outreach.

I've just been in a good mood lately (if you disregard every single thought of Stats and my GPA). I'm having a good time doing everything I'm doing.. that includes hanging out with my really cute kids at OASES (the other day, my tutee was holding my hand the whole time during recess), doing community service with SRB and doing outreach with reach!. All that and getting excited to go to China next year.. geez. I would be absolute happiness if Stats weren't such a huge burden to me right now.

I really love being in a good mood. It makes me happy and it makes me want to make other people happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home