heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III sniffles
     September 20, 2007 // 1:19 AM

Today as I walked back and forth from class to home to the gym and other places, my nose had a workout. All I smelled today was chemicals, exhaust, gas, and stinky people. Yuck.

I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the apartment yet. I think I'll do that if I have time tomorrow. Tidy it up first. It's very cozy and nice for 3 people. I like out little living room and our nice big windows. All we need is a Wii to eat up my time. We made a collage of Vogue ads on our wall from the 10 pound magazine our roommate left behind for us.

I literally got back from class today and sat on the couch to watch tv for 2 hours. Then I very unwillingly got up to go to the gym. I ran like 2 something miles and did some other junk before I came back home to a nice delicious dish of food that Lenny had cooked. :] Then, sadly, after my shower, I watched tv for another like 5 hours. SOOOO lazy. I don't know, I just seem to be tired all the time recently. I've been applying to so much stuff and doing interviews and studying for Stats and then theres Econ and then my Chinese class that has homework every night. Things just need to settle down.

I'm mighty tired. I miss my bed on a cold day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home