heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III wan le
     August 01, 2007 // 3:04 PM

You know what's sad? I woke up today and the first thing i thought was : ihml. No joke. It was the first thing I said when I openned my eyes. Every day just gets worse and worse. I just keep thinking how pathetic and weak I am and I roll out of bed and I look in the mirror and tell myself that things will work the way I want them to.. eventually. But I'm not going to kid myself anymore. I'm freaking pathetic and I really need someone to slap me. I finished dinner yesterday and really wanted to call. Like REALLY wanted to. I was on the verge to then I asked Ivy to lend her ear instead. I feel like a mess. Nothing is the way it was before. I feel like I can't finish anything I started and I feel like no one can help. Shit. I really hate myself right now. I REALLY hate myself. Can this just be over now? PLEASE? Can you just say that we're done playing this break game and be like we used to? I'm seriously dying. I get pounded at work with a billion things to do from 5 different people and I feel like all I want to do is step outside and call you. Then I realize I can't. And I look at what I'm doing and feel like I just want to get up and leave. You know how I always used to talk about routine and how everyday is the same? Right now, I feel so confused because everything is NOT the same and it's driving me crazy. I feel like I've just broken into 50 thousand pieces and am at a loss thinking how I'm supposed to put myself back together again. I feel stupid thinking you can put me back together again by just saying a few words and how you can break me into another thousand pieces if you say another few words. I'm fcking miserable, people. Don't ask how I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home