heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III tell me who I have to be to gain some reciprocity
     July 30, 2007 // 11:03 AM

Yesterday I woke up and didn't want to get up. I just layed in bed for a while after a really shitty night of me being ridiculously miserable. I realized I'd been in bed for a while after waking up because I had turned on my iPod to listen to. Then I realized my dad was home and would probably get annoyed that I slept in so late. I brushed my teeth and I just turned on my laptop. Then I realized I hadn't even gone downstairs to say hi to my dad yet. I didn't eat anything cause I didn't feel hungry and I hopped on upstairs not knowing what to do.

Dallis and Larry came over later on in the day to play with the sidewalk chalk that I bought. I would post the pictures of the stuff we drew but I'm not at home right now. We covered the whole portion of the street in front of my house. It was amusing seeing cars try to dodge the drawings but they just ended up rolling over them and making a photocopy of the drawings with their tires as they continued to drive by.

We decided to walk to Jamba Juice, and as Larry said, we gained a minute of life by walking. We came back and they left. I just sat in my room for a bit and then Ivy and Willis came to see me bearing gifts of lemon tarts that were just absolutely darling. I refuse to eat the heart shaped tart until it's been fully appreciated. We talked for a while and I had little for dinner cause I didn't feel hungry after all that Jamba. We decided to go to visit Bjay during his last shift at Starbucks. We walked in and found that Billy was there with other people I knew from Interact/RYLA. Bjay's co-worker kinda freaked me out cause he was asking us if we wanted drinks when Bjay stepped out. He tried to convince us to get some and offered to make it on the house. I don't know why, you just had to be there to be a little freaked out. Then when we went outside to talk, we waved at Bjay who was behind the co worker who was on break and he thought we were waving at him and he waved back. Awkward turtle. Awkward moose. Awkward cow, horse, pig, bunny, and fish.

Willis dropped me off and again I just locked myself up in my room needing distractions.

Thank goodness I have work today. I don't know what I'd do if I were just at home by myself. I need something to do anyways. This is my last week of work. All these nice people and free food (Chipotle today!) and the nice paychecks, they'll all be gone soon--as will my summer, and maybe even my other, better half.

How've you been? No doubt I've been wondering that all day for the past couple of days. I'm sure you've been doing fine, you're a lot stronger than I am I guess. Now you'll have to read my ramblings right? Since I can't call and tell you how my day went? Haven't you just gotten your first paycheck? That must be a good feeling.. I didn't see your aunt at work today and I remember she's still on that camping trip with your parents. Did your mom leave you yummy food to last you the next couple of days? I bet there's steak and some sashimi or some tuna pasta with cucumbers.. this is getting me quite hungry. Maybe your email filled with food'll help. You're probably all beat up from your trip yesterday. I hope you're not hurting too bad.. I wish I could help. Are you going to start HP today? It starts out a little slow but it gets really good towards the middle. You know my mom asked me why I didn't just buy it? Too late for that huh? I'm sorry if it's all beat up. I really tried hard to keep it all in tact, really. I would barely open the book to read so as to not make it seem like it's been read through. I really don't know how the back cover got dirty. I really don't know. But like you said it's what's in the book that matters anyways. I kinda feel empty at work because it's not here for me to read. Anyways, that's all. I'm waiting and I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home