heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III Doing that thing you do
     July 09, 2007 // 11:56 AM

Do you like the new layout? I do. This was one of my most favorite pictures from my trip down to San Diego for my sister's graduation. we went to Balboa Park.. that place was amazing. Speaking of which, I still haven't uploaded pictures from the place. I shall do that tonight!

Anyways, I'm at work and I just finished a Safeway order. that's always fun. I hate Mondays. I can't believe I have to go through another 3 weeks of waking up at 8 something and get yelled at for going out by my mom because I lack free time during the day. When I'm done here, I should have a good 3 weeks to enjoy what I have left of my short, work-filled, summer. I really don't feel like going back to school, but I feel like I've just gotten twenty times dumber from leaving the books for so long. I really freaking hope I get into my Chinese language class. I REALLY need to get in. If I don't, my plans for study abroad are going to screwed up. Nevertheless, I still need to meet up with the EAP people at school. I can't wait to go to China to study! That is, assuming I get into the program. But my sister said it shouldn't be to hard? It'd be super exciting because the Summer Olympics are going to be going on. I'm going to get a billion of those mascot memorabilia--soooo freaking cute. BeiBei JingJing HuanHuan YingYing NiNi (Beijing Huan Ying Ni -- Beijing Welcomes You or Welcome to Beijing). My favorite one is the panda (Jing Jing). Apparently, from left to right, they are--a fish, a panda, the olympic fire, antelope, and a swallow. Cute.

I want to play tennis. I really need to get off my butt and do something. Actually. I take that back. I spend a lot of my time on my butt at work, but I'm still technically working. So kudos for me for not being lazy. Extra kudos for when I get back from work and go play tennis right when I get home--which I very well may do today if it's not 100 degrees outside (just kidding--even if it's 90 I won't play..hah).

Someday soon I'm going to do a 'day in the life of' post. I'm just going to take pictures from the time my damn phone wakes me up for work until I set my alarm at night before bed. That should be fun.

Oh, I got my photos from my SLR camera that I took in what.. November? I know. Lazy. Anyways, they're pretty! Too bad I'm too lazy to scan them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home