heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III is this suppose to be happening?
     September 24, 2006 // 11:31 PM

So this weekend, I went home. I realized that I really didn't like life in Berkeley and I seriously wished that I could have that easy high school experience all over again. It's the complete opposite here. In high school, the people were bothersome, but I was flooded with homework and I hated most of my teachers/classes. Here, I feel so lucky to have such good teachers and to get the chance to learn about more than the same old history, english, math, science. But I really don't like the social life here. People are so into their studies, or too much out of them. When they relax.. they really relax. I wish I could have a balance of both. I don't know many people here, and it kinda sucks. Okay sure, I know some people, but I haven't made an effort to approach anyone and become friends. In class, I come in with my ipod buds in my ears and wait for 10 past the hour for my teacher to start lecturing. After class is over, I hop on out and go home. I really sincerly wish I could meet people and become good friends with them. I'm sort of hanging on to those I already had, thinking they're enough and all I need (because i <3 you guys so much). But I need to get in my head that I need more than that. I suppose I'll try to make an effort. I hate having nothing to do and seeing everyone else have so many people to go to.

Today I got to finally talk to Kevin and I guess I feel better. Sigh, now that he's in Davis .. and everyone else is at their respective schools, I won't have anyone to just call up at any random time. :[ Call me people. I'm almost never at class.. considering I only have like 14 hours of class a week.

I've been running at the "gym" with Ivy these past few days. It makes me feel better that I'm at least making an effort to exercise. Maybe I'll play tennis tomorrow.

I have to get a job. I like having hard earned money to spend on whatever I please. Buying things make me feel so guilty now. It didn't so much when I worked at Kumon and realized that I had money to spend. :O

Time to catch up on poly sci. People, I need addresses. I want to send you all things :D

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 26, 11:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
go get em tamsters! yay for new friends! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home