heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III i love the weekend
     September 09, 2006 // 9:37 PM

So today was a doozy. I'm really tired and lazy as usual. I woke up on my first Saturday morning and I just felt like being more productve. Yesterday, I vacuumed, cleaned, painted my nails, and other stuff before I went to bed like at 3. I didn't feel like going to sleep when I could've so I just stayed up.. Arianna and Sam were away for the night so I had the room to myself. I woke up at 10 and did my laundry. Two loads :(. I watched ANDY WIN HIS SEMIFINAL while eating chinese take out. YEEEE. I loved it. I was so happy. I'm so proud off him!

Tomorrow he plays Federer. Great.

SOO. After all that, I went to the Cal game. It was quite fun. I really liked how spirited everyone was.. It's nothing liked that at MHS.. obviously. We really kicked ass. It felt pretty good. They sucked like the first 10 minutes though. Cal won 42-17. Pretty sweet. They have the strangest cheers! "Roll on you bears!!" what?!? haha. It was super cute though. The stadium was huge. The total attendance was 55,035. Pretty crazy. There was a huge Minnesota crowd too. When we were walking back, Willis and I totally lost Ivy :[ It was sad but then she found us a little bit later on. :]

Ohhh! Yesterday.. my sissy came over :D And then she left with her friends and Ivy came over at night with Anton and Derek. We attempted to play Cranium but we got totally confused to we stopped and just chatted. Derek is doing tennis@cal too so whoohoo.

I've had a pretty crappy couple of days. :\ Time to go do something worthwhile.

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 08:11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
I couldn't find you on tv! =) Glad you had fuuun. I tried watching the game, but I wasn't sure what was going on, so I switched to the A's game. Take care Tamsters! <3

 

At Sun Sep 10, 09:52:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
omfg you fuckin' played cranium with mcpretty? *goes crazy with jealousy*

 

At Wed Sep 20, 06:30:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
Julie and I met some asshole tennis hotshot here and our nickname for him is Andy Roddick- Dick for short :P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home