heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III One week until Jason Mraz
     July 17, 2006 // 12:05 AM

I'm fulfilling my dream of seeing Jason Mraz. July 24th at the Montalvo art center. You bet I'm excited. I love him so much. I probably won't be insane that day, but he's so freaking wonderful it makes me cry almost. This from his blog:

Someone asked me sweetly yesterday about posting a new journal entry. It's been 13 days I was astonishingly informed. My reply to her was that my life has been so overwhelmingly joyous that to write it down makes it feel so small. I didn't think the season of joy would last forever but apparently it's going to. Better yet, I choose for it to. I've finally come to a place where it's okay for me to communicate with life in ways that don't require me to understand it. I've been collecting smiles this whole time, as if they were butterflies in a big ole' net. I have a billion.

I love that he is like that. And I love that I know exactly what he's talking about. Too bad I haven't felt that way since like.. last .. September? October? I don't know. It was a damn good feeling though. I really like the way he says how writing about his life would make it look so small. I wish I could say that. My life right now.. is just basically small. Sad, but true.

Hot weather sucks ass. I love cold weather. I like having comfy jackets and drinking warm yummy sweet cocoa type things. I want to get a tumbler. They're really cute. I want that Davis one, Kev!!! :D

It's still freaking hot and it's past midnight.

OH! And Happy 19th Birthday to a Miss Janella Umali! less than three (I think I'm like 10 minutes too late now but whatever :D) loooove you my dear.. you oldie :]

Alright time to go to sleep! Goodnight all. I hope your lives are as good as JM's..

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 17, 09:40:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh tamsters. i <3 you! i feel so old. yay for Jason Mraz!! Whee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home