heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III Damn, that was fun
     July 02, 2006 // 9:49 PM

I really miss our trip.. even though it ended just 3 days ago. It was 4-5 non-stop moving, but it was soooo fun. I think all of us were kinda in a withdrawl when we got back. It was nice just hanging out with friends until bed time and waking up with them in the morning and grabbing some breakfast. I loved it so much.. And not to mention the places we went.. good choices for the most part. At least we didnt' really have a boring day..

Sunday was the like.. 5 hour drive to Los Angeles. Yeah, it was pretty quick. We got to the hotel and had to wait 2 hours for our room. Crappy ass service. And in addition, our room smelled like pee. :[

Monday was spent at the Happiest Place On Earth--Disneyland! None of the waits for the rides were too long. Fast Passes are the way to go, I say. The best ride there was definitely Space Mountain. Fashoooooooooooo. The expensive food was expected.. I'm sad I didn't get to take pictures with any of the characters though :[ I only saw them during the parade and didn't even have a camera on me. It was steaming hot that day, but we survived! We stayed there from 9am to 12pm--Hardcore Disneylanders. :)


Tuesday was so-so. The rides were awesome at Six Flags Magic Mountain.. but the service was SHIT. The workers stood around like turtles and didn't care about angry riders. They just took the precious damn time. The rides made up for it A LITTLE BIT. That day, I was there at SF from ehhhh... 10am-7pm. That place got me tired quick.. or it was just Disneyland that took my energy. Another car full went home a bit later and that night we had thai take out and hawaiian bbq in our hotel room!

Wednesday -San Diego!!!! That place was BEAUTIFUL! We went to La Jolla Shores Beach and even though the place was crowded as hell, it was STILL better than Santa Cruz. The water was nice and the sand was too. Kudos to Yukari for fitting all 8 of us in her apartment. And Thanky sissy for taking us to Chopstix. Japanese ramen-go!


Thursday.. it all ended. BOOO. Luckily, Dan took 101 N up so we got a bit of scenry and skipped out of seeing those stinky cows on I5. It took like 9 hours from San Diego though. Boo.

And now.. I'm sad that I don't get to play anymore. Just work at the cafe.. sigh. People! Come see me :[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home