heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III -7 days of high school
     June 23, 2006 // 11:01 PM

i'm really lazy when it comes to blogging. I guess the last week has been pretty hectic. It went by extremely fast. A lot of cafe-ing, a lot of airport, a lot of sleeping, and a lot of sweat.

I'm really glad school is over with now. It really sucked when I had school.. I had to deal with the cafe as well. Gosh that place is just my home now. My actual home is probably my secondary. I'm getting really tired of it though. I wish my parents could just do it themselves though. I hope they're getting the hang of it. Maybe tomorrow I'll see how they do with me just standing there. No one will be there for a week.. I'll be in LA.. I don't even want to imagine what could go wrong. I hope everything will be okay.. please have everything be okay... :[

I know my parents rely on me too much for that place.. but it's also my fault because I have that attitude where I want it done right so I want to do it myself.. Sucks...

Graduation was alright. Nothing that exciting. Graduation party @ Larry's was something else though.. didn't see that one coming. It was an interesting learning experience. It just proved some of the things I always thought. I was quite angry that night.. but what can I do? shrug..

My sister is back.. finally! After so many flight delays.. Oh gracious, it's really easy for me to cry at airports. If you need me to tear up.. bring me to the airport. It's just so sad! And it makes me really happy too when people are reunited.. and really sad when people have to leave each other. I saw this couple.. and they kissed before they split and go their separate ways.. sigh.. that was really cute O:)

So today at the cafe.. this couple walks in and orders espresso and a smoothie. Weird.. but they came in separate cars.. after the girl leaves the parking lot.. BAM! Some guy crashes into her. I don't know why I found it so amazing.. everyone around the plaza were so captivated and were all rubbernecking.

So my house is totally ant-infested right now.. basically only the kitchen, but whatever. My mom is convinced some chalk poison stuff is going to work. shrug. It if does, it'll prove that Chinese people are geniuses!

My grandma is over. She's so cool.

Graduation party thing was today. It was cool I guess.. We played Naked and people went home after. I was tired.. and still am, actually.. I think I'll go to sleep.. Another long day at the cafe tomorrow.. come see me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home