heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III
     May 17, 2006 // 8:20 PM

Wow, coincidence or what? Two of my most favorite people.. Andy Roddick and Jason Mraz, both wrote on the same thing in their blog entries. No lies. Gosh I love them....:

".. okay so the sunglasses in Italy ... people wear glasses there that cover about 67 percent of their face. no joke ... it was like a train wreck... I just couldn't stop looking on in horror." - Andy Roddick, 5/16/06

"Congratulations ladies. You’ve done it. You've successfully created a fashion trend that makes you all look identical. What is up with the giant sunglasses?

To me beauty is in the eyes and more and more of you are concealing this beauty from the rest of us and coming across like a bunch of posh little snots. The worst part is that when you hide behind a cheap pair of automobile windshields, I can't tell that you're actually 13. Damn it! A guy could get into a lot of trouble looking the wrong way you know." - Jason Mraz, 5/9/06

Yes, according to them, ditch the bug eye sunglasses.

Anyways, So these past two days, Lenny, Kev, Bjay, Cat, Nella, Fran, and Dan have helped me out at the cafe. It looks a lot better than what we started with, but we just gotta get some PAINT up in there. It just looks ugly cause of the gross white walls, stained with coffee and spiderwebs. Yesterday, we too all the pictures down and started to figure out some of the equipment. We had dinner in there after to discuss the plan for the next couple of weeks. Today we cleaned the kitchen area, which is A LOT better than what we started with. That place was pure grossness when we started. We threw away so much junk, no lie. My mom started to clear out the webs in the cabinets and such, but there still a lot to do. Thank you guys who have helped me out, heart! You guys are the best! Friday and Saturday I'll probably go there to clean some more, and Sunday will be painting day! It'll be painted a color called "full sun." Awesomeee! I can't wait for this place to get back together. I'll spend all my time there! Yay sumemr project!

It felt nice to take a shower. After taking all those gross things on the wall, I don't even want to imagine how dirty I was. I can't believe the previous owners operated in that place. It was filthy. Good thing my mom is a clean freak. :]

School is awesome now that we're not really doing anything! I figured out that I'm only going to have a final in 2 of my classes. Two real finals anyways. Photo is our porfolio which I'm about half down with. BC is done with, for English, our final is our video, and for journalism.. ha! This is great.

We got our cap and gowns today! YAYAYYY!! I can't wait to graduate. It's going to be so sad leaving everyone, but boy am I tired of MHS or what!!!

EVERYONE BUY CHINESE FOOD FROM INTERACT NEXT WEEK DURING MULTICULTURAL WEEK!!! We're selling on Monday and Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home