heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III Spring Break is over :(
     April 23, 2006 // 12:24 PM

Well, that break went by quicker than I had hoped. It was nice though, I guess. Wasn't too great because I didn't go anywhere really. The last two days left me deadbeat though.

I went to Davis with Kevin and his parents on Friday. I must say, that campus is gigantic. My legs were shot after trekking around the campus. The dining commons are crazy. Pay once and eat as much as you'd like. No wonder freshman gain so much weight. Pretty decent food, eat all you can? Yikes. We met up with Kev's cousin and I also visited my second cozzz. Davis' dorms are pretty big. The new ones anyways. I hardly got a wink of sleep on the way there and back. Sitting in the middle of the backseat=not comfortable at all.

Yesterday was spent at Cal Day. Whoohoo. The more I go there, the more I love it. The campus is a good size so I think I know my way around for the most part now. And I love the views of the bay from the campus. Yesterday was just a rush-type thing. All these clubs and organizations and departments trying to sell themselves. haha. We picked up some goodies along the way. The library is insane. Shelves on wheels! The library is almost a maze though. I would get lost quick. The main stacks are like none other. I suppose I'll know the ropes in there eventually. >.< The dorm rooms are decent if you have a double. A triple is just not good at all. A double in that kind of room is okay, but a triple is beyond pushing it. Haha.. unit 2! I want a new dorm though. Too bad my chances are slim since I'm a first year.

We all went to eat at Gypsy's again. I don't think I'll ever be able to finish a whole plate. Gracious. And Japanese Snacks' teriyaki = no good.

I also burned a roll of film basically all on the campus too. I forgot to mention the view from Lawrence Hall of Science is so beautiful! Too bad there was overcast yesterday. But man is that place high up or what. It was really cool in there though. And we passed by the Cal Memorial Stadium too. That thing was huge! Seemed bigger than the Pavillion.. But maybe thats cause I only see half of it when I go watch tennis. :P And speaking of tennis. I briefly looked in on Cal vs Stanford tennis yesterday. Cooool beans.

Anyways. Now I'm tired of walking and going from class to class at MHS seems like cake.

The rest of the week was spent doing math and rotting in front of the computer. Well I'm off to Sean's to work on math.

1 Comments:

At Wed Apr 26, 11:31:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
TAMMMAAAAAAAAay

chung.

:]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home