heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III It's cold cold cold!
     April 04, 2006 // 6:40 PM

I can't believe it's spring but I just came back from having to walk around in my rain drenched shoes and socks all day! Gross!

Today wasn't that great of a day. I came home today and was hungry, so I kinda went nutso on my tortilla chips and salsa. =[ I'm so ashamed. I really need to cut down. The Tamvin diet isn't going so well. Kevin ate pizza today and yesterday. Bad! :'[ No more yucky junk food and smaller portions I say! me oh my!

Well it looks like Davis and San Diego are out of the question now. For some ungodly reason, I was accepted to Berkeley. I can't answer how. I think it was an error, but I'll take it. I think I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out if I was really in or not. I'll be doing their Fall Extension Program in the Fall and live on campus. In the spring I'll be really in. Scary.

Apparently, my relatives are really proud of me. I really don't see how I did it. I leave a note to all Sophomores and Freshman cause I hate the juniors, get involved in a few things and be good at it. Cause I know it wasn't my grades and SATs that got me in. I really don't know. This is still weird to me. Ms. Tseng came up to me today and said congratulations. wtf? How did she know? I can only blame Grace. You.. junior :]

I didn't get my paycheck yesterday. I'm sad. I want it. I want it I want it!

I need to buy my prom dress. And get a date. AHEM dingleberry caca head wallo wallo ping pong. keekeee.

I want to throw up. Did I mention I ate two cookies after all those chips? Oh someone help me. Looks like I won't be eating too much for dinner today!

I need scholarships, and to send my SIR. Yippeee college! Yippeeee no more juniors and losers at MHS!

Can you tell I'm really not like juniors? The cheaters stole our glory at Trojan Olympics. You know, I really hope karma bites them in the ass more than once and has them lose next year. You don't know how it feels to lose that. Especially when you have the senior class working so hard. Asses. Asses with secret practices. ergh.

I think it's time for me to take a shower. It's still freezing.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 11, 09:58:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...
ooo so smarty pants ping pong smart face magoo... so smart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home