heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III gross.
     April 28, 2006 // 11:31 PM

I hate AP classes. Oh they love to torture me. I can't wait until AP tests and school is over. It seems as though I'm always waiting for something else. I guess, when I don't have something to wait for, I just get bored and look for something to wait for.

I can't wait for college. But I'm scared out of my wits about what's going to happen when I get there. Cal is going to eat me alive. Why! Why in the world am I going there. When I look at it, I don't even compare next to the people who are going there.

Anyways, time for some high school blurbs. Senior Ball is in 2 weeks. My birthday is in about 12 days. How wonderful. I got my voter registration card in the mail yesterday. I'll be able to vote in June's election! This also makes me feel very old.

I went to Kevin's today and we watched some movie called Winged Migration. I thought it was a documentary. Turns out, the thing was totally staged when we watched the making-of part. Unbelievable! These French guys bore these geese, and cared for them and taught them how to fly, and made it so they saw them, humans, as their mothers. And thus, they were able to film them at such ungodly angles and positions. But what's terrible is though, is that when the movie is finished, what will the geese do? They won't know how to live on their own. In one scene, they followed the camera men and all of a sudden, they dispersed and went a little wild. Oh my oh my.

It's getting quite hot nowadays. That rain is really done for. Good thing too. Although, it could be a BIT cooler. I guess we're never satisfied.

Gross, I have to wake up to go to the AP Gov session tomorrow. I am going to not know ANYTHING. Too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home