heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III big packages
     March 17, 2006 // 7:51 PM

I'm a lot more relieved than I was the last time I posted. I got in to UC Davis so I'm 2 for 5 now. Still waiting on SD & Berkeley. Ever since I've gotten accepted, I've been a lot happier, and excited. I really can't wait until I got to college. I can't stand it at MHS anymore. Too many gangsters. Too many annoying and dictator-like administrators. Too many people I don't like. Haha..

I'm kind of going toward Davis now even though I haven't heard from 2 other schools. It's just kind of convenient. I will no doubt know some people there and I will be semi close to home. If I go to SD, we'll have to worry about plane tickets back for my sister and I. And it's hot down there. My sister doesn't even really like it. If I go to Davis, I'll have the convenience of having some extended family about a half hour away, and I'll have the opportunity to come back home once a month or so. My parents can visit me and bring me yummy food I won't find at school, like my favorite chicken and oooh! that flour-y soupy ginger stuff. I don't have to worry about leaving things at home or bringing them back because it's so close. Davis is basically what will be more convenient for me. Going to San Diego I'll really have to think about. This is, in fact, if I even get in. Stupid SD hurry up and make up your minds.

It's so nice and surreal now. College is a few months away. I know as much as I am sick of Milpitas, I'll want to come back every so often. I am so excited, finally! Graduating! People got their graduation annoucements today. Crazy. I can't believe I'll be in my cap and gown in about 3 months and 2 days. Unbelievable.

Finally, after 3 years and about 8 months of stress, I can finally relax. I love this feeling.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 19, 07:31:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL. Big packages...

just kidding,
<3 Kevin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home