heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III I'm in love with February Break
     February 23, 2006 // 8:41 PM

As boring as it may be at times, I love having no school. Even if that means I have to stay at home, carless, and doing nothing but watching the Olympics. It's a beautiful thing, I tell you.

I had work today, it was just dandy, although a lot of kids were missing. I suppose they're all off making the most of the week off from school. Unlike me, who stays home no matter what. ah ha. Actually, I've had a decent break. I went out and played some tennis, watched some movies, had Interact happenings, and even had a picnic with my dear Kevin!

The Tour of California stopped by (well, not really stopped) but they biked past Milpitas a couple days ago. The race was right outside Kevin's house, which was perfect because we needed an Interact meeting. What better meeting place? Anyways, I think I got a bit too close to them and they yelled at me. hah.

Picnic with Kevin was fun. Of all people, my neighbor was at the park when we got there. Anyways, we had Quizno's (Mesquite Chicken of course), Batman Fruit snacks, chips, and other goodies. I even made a video with all the weird pictures we took. Of them, my favorite has to be the ones of my feet in the air. The thing at the top right is a branch btw. haha. We ate till we were full and about puke, of course. Haha.. It was a good thing it was sunny. We killed time, listening to his iPod and watching grass grow. :P

After that we just went to the bus stop, hoping we can hitch a ride over to his house, but ended up his mom was close by so she just got us. I really hate being carless. Anyways, we stayed at his house until Dallis picked us up to head over to Dan's. We watched Red Eye and Flightplan. Both were decent thrillers. I can't really say which one I like better even though they're both plane thrillers. Hah. We all pigged out on paper tasting popcorn and cereal. yum.

I really need to get my FAFSA done. As well as my math homework.. just so I won't feel so guilty about going to San Francisco tomorrow. Yay SF! Mmmm. I love going there. Chinatown here I come! I'm contemplating whether or not I should bring my heavy ass SLR or if I should just rely on Kevin's digicam. Shrug. I hope it's sunny there! But then the big coat I'll bring will be useless. hmm!

Anyways, I really need to go download some yummy songs.

lmao. China blocks Blogger so my sister can't read or blog. haha. Poor sissy. :[



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home