heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III i'll stop the world
     February 07, 2006 // 7:00 PM

Today I got home kind of early, and I actually felt normal again. I felt like I was back in middle school, coming home everyday, eating some junk food, and watching tv.

I popped open a bag of chips and took out the salsa and ate while watching an episode of Monk. Thanks to Jon, I actually have something good to watch when I'm bored. After that, I figured it was a nice day outside (as it will be for the next week or so *dances*) so I actually got off my butt and put on some running clothes. I ran around by block and around the Albertson's area and around my block again. I was proud of myself, I didn't really get tired much and I never stopped. yay!

If anyone is interested in doing the Interact v. Key Club Putt-Off @ Golfland, it's only $20 which includes breakfast, lunch, a t-shirt, and a game of mini-golf! All proceeds will be going to Pump Aid (for Interact) and eradication of measles (for Key Club). Go go go!! Teams of 3 :]

I need a to do a bunch of things this weekend:
+ Interact's Basketball Tournament (interested in signing up? comment/IM :])
+ International rehersal?
+ Interact Officer meeting
+ Go to Santa Cruz for photography
+ get prizes for Sunday
+ organize SSR Pump Aid donation day (Monday, so bring a couple bucks or some change to school on monday!!!)
+ get something ready for Vday :]
+ get excited and get something ready for Andy Roddick @ SAP Open on Tuesday!!!! kgjsdfhgkjs YAYAYAY!!!
+ develop film from camera

Oh Mr. Curious...

I don't know why I have that song in my head. -_-

I'm so ready to go to Michael's. I finally have coupons!! *jumps for joy*

I deposited my Chinese New Year money and my paycheck from last month. Such a happy thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home