heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III here we go..
     February 28, 2006 // 8:10 PM

So it's finally March.

Or.. will be in about 4 hours. March means UC time. Well, technically, it's March 15th, to be exact. I'm not expecting, or going to check anything until then. If I'm really patient with myself and practice enough self-control, I won't check until I get something in the mail.

I've got my admittance into Cal Poly, but to be honest, I'm really not the ecstatic about it. Cal Poly is suppose to be my back up, and I suppose.. I did have some doubts in November about even getting in. But now that I have, I really don't feel so nervous anymore. My bet is 3/5. Berkeley is sure to reject me. As for Davis, I'm really settling myself for them. I'm pretty sure that in September, that's where I'll be. LA.. well it's a sure long shot and I'm not expecting anything. And SD.. well even if I did get in, I doubt I'd go. But who knows. I could be completely wrong. But my first instincts are usually right. I think I've known where I was going to end up since the year started. It's sad but true. It's probably the only reason why I'm not as nervous as others are.

In a way, I'm upset that I'm not even confident enough about UCLA to even have hope. I really worked for LA and feel that I've busted my butt off for it. But what can I do? What's done is done. Anywhere I go, I'll work just as hard, and just the same. As for environment.. I'd long for LA.. but you know, the place is polluted. hah. I'd love to go to a campus like their's, but hey, I've lived in Milpitas for 10 years.. I think I can take a bit more of middle-of-nowhere.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 04:24:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...
you're going where your heart takes you, period. and of all the people i know, you're the one that could turn "settling for" into "having the time of my life at."

so, second cuzzz, smile and enjoy the sunshine. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home