heppy.     

HOME ABOUT PORTFOLIO RESUME CONTACT
 
   BLOG //     ABOUT //

Name: ymmatammy
Home: Berkeley, California, United States
About Me: Currently a student at the University of California, Berkeley majoring in Economics. Soon-to-be graduate. Looking to take advantage of what time I have left before I get thrown into the real world--I want to take photos, travel and eat good food. I like to play tennis, design things, make things from scratch and cook.
See my complete profile

______________________________


RECENT POSTS //

______________________________


CURRENT READS
//



______________________________


FLICKR STREAM //
my flickr

______________________________


ARCHIVES //

January 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

 

 

III gotta love Kumon kids
     February 06, 2006 // 10:55 PM

I'm so darn tired. I went to sleep at about 3 am last night reading Fifth Business. I hated the book every moment probably up until the last part. I must say, that ending was pretty dang good. I would've never thought. It's like when I watch a movie. I always want something to happen, just to make the story complete and whole. And just so all the characters could get what they want, and know things they should know. But the movies never do what you want them to, do they? Hah.. this book did though. Man. I loved the ending, although it did creep me out a bit.

So I went to school on 4 hours of sleep, and went to work right after. Boy is it a task working with kids that think they can't see through their little schemes! A had a kid do her work in "5" minutes when I could've swon she was sitting there much longer. She then handed her work to Lam, who's right next to me, and who sits about 3 feet away from her, no lie. Lam grades the 3 pages, and the girl corrects them. She hands her corrected work to me, and all of sudden, there's only 2 pages. Now I have seen some cheating, lying, sly kids at Kumon since I've been there. Lying about their times, their work. UGH! KIDS! It ended up that the girl didn't have to do the last page of corrections. I could've sworn she took a trip to the trash can. And hey, if I'm mistaken, and she really did lose it in an exchange of 1 second, she really does still lie about her time. >O

Oh yeah, and one of my other kids, Serena, told me something really funny. She said I looked exhausted everytime I came to Kumon (which is entirely true because I usually get no sleep the night before). I told her I went to bed at 3 last night, but usually I get to bed around 12 or 1 because I had homework to do. After her shock, she suggested I sleep at 8, and get my homework done when I'm in the car on the way to school in the morning if I have to .... What a suggestion! haha. Kids, gosh I love them.

Interact meeting tomorrow! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home